29 February 2012

Trading one boring post for another

I wrote a post yesterday about how my expectations are most often unrealistic and consequently it leads to disappointment. I didn't quite finish it so I was trying to this morning but it was so boring! Even I didn't want to read it. I find that a lot with my blogging lately. I can't put together a coherent thought worth reading. Maybe it has to do with my pure and utter exhaustion from having a newborn. She's great though. She actually sleeps really well for only being 7 1/2 weeks old. Usually I'll put her down around 8ish and she'll sleep until somewhere between 2 and 4, eat for a little and then go right back to sleep. I can't complain.

She recently started smiling and I can't get enough of that gummy grim and coos. I feel so lucky to have this little person in my life! She truly is a joy.
She always spits up out of the right side of her mouth hence the wet spot on her jammies. She must be a little lopsided...

So looks like you get one boring post instead of another....I need to have some excitement in my life. I'm going to Target today! No. That's not exciting enough. Carry on...

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Target is dang exciting! Especially with a newborn. On leap day!

Julie P said...

Not even close to boring - a picture of that beautiful babe with that big gummy smile? Anything but boring!

Shellybythesea said...

Disneyland is open for 24 hrs straight on account of leapyear......so you could go there for excitement! It's the happiest place on earth!!