09 May 2012

4 months old!

Little Sister turned 4 months old today. She is such a light in our family and we are so lucky to have her. She smiles all the time and has just begun to giggle. I try so hard to get her to giggle because it's the best sound in the world. Sometimes she will and sometimes she won't though. She has been sleeping great up until the last couple weeks and now she wakes up once or twice a night again. She also will cry in her sleep. Last night I was watching TV and heard her crying but when I went in to check on her her eyes were closed and she was just whimpering and "crying" like she was talking in her sleep. I hope she doesn't have bad dreams! Luckily after the 5 week old event, she hasn't rolled over since. I'm hoping she just takes her time. I'm not eager to have her moving around just yet. She loves to be held, suck on her fingers any way she can and kick her feet. she's just noticed them but still can't reach them with her hands. I love watching her little concentrated face wondering what those things are! Here are some pictures from the last month.


Little Sister with her two Grandmas



















3 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Oh my gosh, she's absolutely adorable!

Melissa said...

Look at those cheeks!! What a sweetheart!

Rebecca said...

Cute cute cute cute cute cute!

I love the one with her brother where her eyes are really big.