11 May 2012

And now for a game

It's kind of freaky how similar my kids look. They come out looking almost identical and while the first month or so they have their own distinct look, they morph back to look-alikes as they get a little older. I have made 5 collages with pictures of each of the kids at the same ages. The game is to properly identify all the pictures. In case you forget my kid's names are Big Sister, Mr. Smiley and Little Sister. The three people with the most correct answers win a cool prize that I have yet to determine.

If you want to play just put your answers in the comments or you can email me too at flipflopmamablog at gmail dot com. I will leave this open until Friday May 18th!

Go!
Birth to one week old
One month old
Two months old
Three months old
Four months old



6 comments:

Julie P said...

Oh my goodness you make ADORABLE babies!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Okay, here are my guesses:

birth/one week:
1-ms, 2-ls, 3-ls, 4-bs, 5-ms, 6-bs, 7-ms

One months:
1-bs, 2-bs, 3-ls, 4-bs, 5-ms, 6-ms, 7-ls, 8-ls

two months:
1-bs, 2-ms, 3-ls, 4-ls, 5-bs, 6-bs, 7-bs, 8-ms, 9-ls, 10-ms

three months:
1-ls, 2-ms, 3-ls, 4-ls, 5-ms, 6-bs, 7-bs, 8-ls, 9-ms

four months:
1-bs, 2-ms, 3-ls, 4-ms, 5-bs, 6-ls, 7-ls, 8-bs, 9-ms

Crossing my fingers that I win! (they are adorable babies, btw) :)

Staceygirl said...

I only have a few changes to the last person's guesses:

birth/one week:
5-BS, 6-MS, 7-LS

three months:
1-BS

bythelbs said...

This was tough!

birth/one week:
1-ms, 2-ls, 3-ms, 4-bs, 5-bs, 6-ms, 7-ls

one month:
1-bs, 2-ls, 3-ls, 4-bs, 5-ms, 6-ms, 7-ls, 8-ls

two months:
1-bs, 2-ms, 3-ls, 4-bs, 5-bs, 6-bs, 7-bs, 8-ms, 9-ls, 10-ms

three months:
1-bs, 2-ms, 3-ls, 4-ls, 5-ms, 6-bs, 7-ls, 8-ls, 9-ms

four months:
1-bs, 2-ms, 3-ls, 4-ms, 5-bs, 6-ls, 7-ls, 8-bs, 9-ms

bythelbs said...

I want to amend my answer!

two months: 4-ls (I let my girls talk me into the other, but now I'm having regrets!)

bythelbs said...

And now I just caught up on some of your blog posts and see some of the answers are right there! Doh!

You sure do make adorable babies.