03 November 2012

InstaOctober

Since I've been on Instagram I've seen a lot of the "Photo-A-Day" shots by my friends. I never participated until last month and let me tell you it was fun! I missed a few days but I liked it so much I'm going to do it again in November! Here is my InstaOctober!
Day 1: Where I stood, Day 2: lunch time, Day 3: This happened today, Day 4: What I read today (The Moonstone), Day 5: Shadow. (He's my little shadow), Day 6: I'm thankful for, Day 7: Light, Day 10: Emotion, Day 12: On the table, Day 14: Makes you laugh, Day 17: Fruit (Whoops, 14 and 17 are switched), Day 19: Letters, Day 23: The view from here, Day 25: People (my people), Day 26: Listening to Big Sister and Mr. Smiley play Candy Land, Day 29: Moon Day 30: Clothes. And the last three are just for fun: A gorgeous sunset! Hot air balloon right over my head and a not visually appetizing yet super delicious donut from VG's Bakery. 

4 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mother of the Wild Boys said...

So cool!

brooke said...

love this.

madhousewife said...

If this were Facebook, I would "Like" this, but since this isn't Facebook, I have to write a complete sentence expressing my appreciation of it.