23 January 2013

Mr. Smiley Funnies

Mr. Smiley is in the prime funny quote stage. Here are some of them from the last few months:

Nov 11, 2012 Me: Your tie is awesome sauce
Mr. Smiley: No it's awkward sauce.

Nov 16, 2012 Me: We need to go to the dollar store. 

Mr. Smiley: And get some dollars? 
Me: I wish, kid. I wish.

Dec 3, 2012 MS to Little Sister: I won't hit you anymore LS. 

In his LS voice: you won't? Yay! Hooray for MS!

Dec 4, 2012 (I told him I was going to make Little Sister a bottle when we got home and then we would have popcorn) MS: If you make Ashley a bottle first I will die. If you make me popcorn first I won't die. If I die I will see all the bad guys.


Dec 19, 2012 Me: I'm hungry 
MS: What you want? Some toast? 
Me: sure. 
MS: I will make you some toast!
He is always so willing to help and be kind!

Jan 11, 2013 In the bathroom-- MS: now it's time to buy a new bathtub!Me: What's wrong with the one we have?MS: Then we can put milk in it! That would be funny! And then we could put it up there (points to halfway up the wall) and I could take a bath way high up! Then we would need a ladder and I can climb up and get in the bath. That would be funny!


Jan 14, 2013 (Me struggling to lift a very heavy suitcase on to the top shelf of our storage closet) MS: Mom! You are awesome!


Jan 15, 2013 MS after his bath: Are we going anywhere today? 

Me: we might go to Trader Joes. MS: I don't any to wear pants anymore. I want to wear shorts. And not a warm shirt.
He was getting so tired of being cold every day! We didn't end up going anywhere so he could wear his shorts and t-shirt.

Jan 19, 2013 MS: When I'm a dad I can have a car and it won't work but I will smash it and then it will work and I can drive it on the snow!

Okay!

And here's a couple from Big Sister:
Dec 27, 2012: Sullivan Nutcracker! 
We'd been watching Elf. She was meaning to say Son of a nutcracker!

Dec 29, 2012 (Whispering to her cousin in the car) Guess what? I've been to the bathroom in the Temple. 
Bwhaha! 

I can't wait until Little Sister can talk so we can continue to be entertained!

No comments: