09 April 2013

15 Months Old!

Little Sister is 15 months old today! I can't believe it. Most of the time I look at her and wonder how we have another person in our family. Am I the only one that does that?

Just a few updates for history:
--She can say 3 words: mommy, daddy, and uh oh
--Today she made a doggy sound when I asked her
--She weighs barely 20 pounds--such a little person!
--She has the silliest faces and makes such funny noises throughout the day we can't help but laugh.
--She usually won't eat things off her high chair tray but instead insists on us poking her food with a fork and then giving her the fork so she can put it in her mouth.
--She can sign "more", clap and give high fives. When she gives a high five she makes a grunting sound.
--She is learning that if uses her high pitched scream she can get our attention...lovely.
--She has all the teeth she should have at this age--including all her 1 year molars and her canines.

Here are some pictures of this silly, darling cutie pie over the last month!
Being silly while Mr. Smiley gets his hair cut today



Getting ready for an Easter egg hunt

All the necessities for church: sippy cup, baby and necklace






I was sitting out here on the porch and went inside for a minute. When I came back out this is what I found.

I tried to tell her it was easier to hold the basket with the eggs in it but she wouldn't listen.
PS I know some of these are duplicates from the last post, but I wanted to post them anyway. :)

2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute!

Staceygirl said...

Pretty blue-eyed baby. She has grown so much just in the time since I last saw her!